After Hours Emergency Care
We do our best to squeeze in as many emergencies as possible between our regular appointment and surgery schedules. If you're experiencing a pet emergency after-hours, please call 831-475-5400. Pacific & Santa Cruz Veterinary Hospital is the 24 hour, 365 a day veterinary hospital located at 1600 Soquel Drive, minutes from our practice.
Emergencies are life-threatening conditions to your pet that require immediate attention.
Below is a list of emergency examples:
- Ingestion of poisonous items (Rat Poison, Chocolate)
- Extreme physical injuries (Hit by Car, Excessive Lacerations)
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within 5 minutes
- Choking or difficulty breathing
- Eye injuries
- Heat stress or heatstroke