After Hours Emergency Care
Emergencies are life-threatening conditions to your pet that require immediate attention.
Below is a list of emergency examples:
- Ingestion of poisonous items (Rat Poison, Chocolate)
- Extreme physical injuries (Hit by Car, Excessive Lacerations)
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within 5 minutes
- Choking or difficulty breathing
- Eye injuries
- Heat stress or heatstroke
Call our emergency phone line, especially if you are unsure if your pet needs emergency care. It is free of charge and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our experienced veterinary professionals will work with you to determine the status of your pet.
Whether it’s finding the closest veterinary hospital or more immediate action, our vet professionals will be able to guide you and determine the best next course of action.
Your pet’s safety is our focus and we are committed to providing the best service possible.
Have an after-hours emergency or need an animal specialist? Contact our after hours emergency care.
Midtown Veterinary Hospital